Try Before You Buy
Take a look at our gallery of equipment
What’s in it for me?
- Try out items such as beds, bathlifts, riser-recliner chairs, scooters
- Gain advice about equipment on the market that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items, e.g. private purchase or provision via the statutory services
- Buy equipment from us
- We will endeavour to update our stock with equipment that you need if we don’t already have it in stock
- We can help you to source equipment that we don’t have in stock.
- Access leaflets and catalogues – we also have information from specialist computer databases
To contact our Equipment Team by e-mail click here
When can I come?
Monday to Thursday 9am – 4:30pm (allow half an hour) – Friday 9am – 4:00pm
Private appointments are available if preferred
- If you are unable to visit us, why not contact us by telephone 01582 470970, letter or email and we will always try to help you
Anything else I should know?
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities.
- We sell a large range of items.
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional.
TRY FIRST, THEN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!
Our Patron, The Duke of Bedford, trying out a stairlift