DISABILITY EQUIPMENT SHOWROOM
Get advice, then buy with confidence
- Mobility Aids Scooters
- Stair Lifts
- Kitchen and Dining Items
- Bathing and Toileting
- Continence Products
- Everyday Living Aids
- Try out items such as bathlifts, riser-recliner chairs, scooters
- Learn about equipment that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items (private purchase or provision via the statutory services)
- We offer disability equipment to buy or hire
- We can help you to source equipment that we don’t have in stock
- We offer access to useful leaflets, catalogues and computer databases
Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:00pm, Fridays 9am – 4:45pm
(Last appointment half an hour before closing)
Take a look at our gallery of equipment
Anything else I should know?
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities.
- We sell a large range of items.
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional.
TRY FIRST, THEN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!