Featured Retail Items
These are our star buys:
Three Wheeled Rollator
This three wheel rollator has ergonomic handgrips for optimum comfort.
It has adjustable height handles with 5 settings at 25mm intervals.
Loop lockable brakes provides added security and convenience. The brake tension can also be easily adjusted to suit your requirements.
It folds easily for storage and transport using the simple easy to grab pull handle and has a durable carry bag to transport and conceal your belongings.
The maximum user weight is 19.5 stone.
Comes with a 3 years Warranty.
This is a star buy priced at £55.00.
Four Wheeled Walker
This has ergonomic handgrips and adjustable height handles with 5 settings at 25mm intervals.
Loop Lockable Brakes provides added security and convenience.The brake tension can also be easily adjusted to suit your requirements.
Folds easily for storage or transport and will simply fold together by pulling the strap on the seat.
the maximum user weight is 26 stone.
This walker comes with 3 years warranty.
This star buy is £77.00.
We would like to bring your attention to this series of three Manual Wheelchairs – one of which is sure to meet your needs on performance and price.
- The chairs are all available as self-propelled or attendendant-propelled versions.
- Chairs are either lightweight aluminium or steel frames.
- Attendant-propelled versions have cable brakes.
- Tyres are robust, puncture-proof type for easy maintenance.
- Self-propelled models have quick release wheels, allowing for easy lifting and compact storage.
- Different seat widths are available
Prices start at £160
To help you decide which wheelchair to buy, why not visit our spacious showroom in our purpose-built, fully accessible building, where our trained advisors will help you choose an item that is suitable for you. We will help you consider:
- The correct seat size and sitting position for you.
- Where and how you will be using the chair.
- Access issues, including the size of your car boot.
We are a not-for-profit Organisation, which means that all monies are put back into the charity to help support people with disabilities. Profits last year have resulted in extending our welfare benefits advice service to help provide much needed advice information and support around all the welfare reform changes eg DLA to PIPS, ESA medicals and answering questions such as ‘am I entitled to any other benefits?’
We are open Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am -4:45pm
Phone 01582 470970