Seating Assessment Days
Our equipment display and retail area is open Monday to Friday, with trained advisors to help find right items for you.
On Thursday – between 10 and 2 we have an additional specialist who will address, in particular, your seating needs.
Are you finding it hard to get back up out of a chair? Do you need to put your feet up?
Come and see us to ask all your questions and gain invaluable advice to buy the correct chair for you.
If you are thinking of buying a riser-recliner chair our seating specialist will advise you on:
- Posture – sitting correctly
- Correct chair size – height, depth, width, arm rests and back height
- Support – devices to help you maintain the correct posture
- Pressure care – to prevent skin or muscle irritation
- Chair back styles –to suit your requirements
- Different rise and recline actions including tilt in space to suit comfort and ability
- Bespoke and made-to-measure products – ensuring a perfect fit
- Different fabrics ie waterproof/wipeable, anti bacterial
We also have specialist advisors for electric wheelchairs and scooters – more information in the next edition, or call us!
Please drop in, or call to make an appointment 01582 470970