Blue Badge Scheme
The Blue Badge Scheme (England and Wales).
• Provides a range of parking concessions for people with severe mobility problems
• Allows Blue Badge holders to park close to their destination
• Provides a national range of on-street parking concessions to Blue Badge holders
There are a number of ways to apply for a Blue badge:
• At the Direct Gov website –
You’ll answer questions about your disability to check your eligibility for a Blue Badge. If your answers show you’re likely to qualify, you can fill in an application form. Your application is sent to your council for a decision
• Or directly from your Council’s website
There will ba a charge for new badges, renewals and replacement of lost badges. Please see your Council’s website for more details.
NB – please make sure that you use the .gov or your local council’s website – if you use other websites, you might find that you are charged more than you should be.
|The standard application price is £10 in England, £20 in Scotland and £2 in NI and free of charge in Wales.|
Need a driving assessment?
Driving assessments are carried out by Hertfordshire Action on Disability (HAD) at our premises in Dunstable. For more details click here