A HEALTHY and ACTIVE LIFESTYLE programme open to participants aged between 10-16 years with learning and physical disabilities.
This programme is designed to:
• Improve your child’s self-confidence
• Provide the opportunity to have a go at loads of different activities
such as basketball, tennis, dodgeball and loads more!
• Provide specific parenting support sessions for parents/carers
• Give you some practical and realistic ideas about healthier changes
you can make at home (for example around breakfasts, snacks,
takeaways and portion sizes) and ideas on preparing healthy meals
without breaking the bank
• Create an environment where families can interact and learn from each other
• Give an opportunity for you to spend quality time with your child
The weekly session is held at:
Bedford International Athletic Stadium, Barkers Lane, Bedford, MK41 9SB
Open to: Participant’s aged 10-16 years with learning & physical disabilities
Download the leaflet and application form by clicking this link – B-Active-leaflet_4pp-A5-WEB
Text or call for more information: 07715 408689
These sessions are FREE for a limited number on our first programme.